Yirigaa encourages Indigenous Australians to register in Yirigaa’s free scholarship program, Cyber Security Incident Response Manager.
- No pre-requisites are required.
- Learn with an Instructor online or self-paced with access to the session recordings and learning material 24×7.
- Choose a scheduled session – online or self-paced – that fits with your lifestyle demands.
- Obtain an industry recognised certification.
Yirigaa certification courses map to the seven categories of the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NICE Framework, published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in NIST Special Publication 800-181.
All courses are components of the career progression track that supports the required Categories, Specialty Areas and Work Roles defined by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. The modules within the course provide a common language to speak about cyber roles and jobs and can be referenced to determine professional requirements in cybersecurity.
This training course brings Incident Response core competencies to advanced levels by presenting students with 16 detailed learning objectives.
Students will be provided with the knowledge and the practical skills needed to investigate and respond to network and system incidents. With a specific focus on the identification and remediation of incidents involving host and network devices, students will cover topics such as Threat Intelligence Collection, Investigative Techniques, Creating Playbooks, and Malware Triage. Lab exercises utilise the Project Ares® Cyber Range and Wireshark network protocol analyser software.
All sessions are instructor-led, with students provided with access to Yirigaa’s web-based learning management system to review lecture material, exam prep guide and session recordings.
Students who can not make the live sessions can, in their own time, watch the recorded sessions, lecture slides and post questions to the Instructor. The course uses gamification live web-based cyber ranges to allow students to complete lab tasks and test what they have learnt.
Students receive a certificate of completion and can choose to take the (C-CIRM) NICE industry certification exam and obtain microcredits toward academic qualifications.
Choose between the following scheduled course times to fit within with your lifestyle demands
- Summer Semester 13 weeks ( This course is designed to fit in with University students on summer holiday break)
- Bootcamp (This course is for students who have the time to fast track the course) with three sessions per week over five weeks that includes another two weeks of work-integrated hands-on tasks
To Register or receive further information, contact: email@example.com